Questions to ask your Doctor at your appointment
Rio Grande Cancer Foundation
M-F: 8AM - 5PM | Sat-Sun: Closed
Questions to ask your doctor:
- Do you know the stage of the cancer?
- If not, how and when will you find out the stage of the cancer?
- Would you explain to me what the stage means in my case?
- What treatment do you think is best for me?
- What’s the goal of this treatment?
- Do you think it could cure the cancer?
- Will treatment include surgery? If so, who will do the surgery?
- What will the surgery be like?
- Will I need other types of treatment, too?
- What’s the goal of these treatments?
- What side effects could I have from these treatments?
- What about special vitamins or diets that friends or online articles talk about?
- How will I know if they are safe?
- How soon do I need to start treatment?
- What should I do to be ready for treatment?
- Is there anything I can do to help the treatment work better?
- What’s the next step?
Disclaimer: All information in this site is intended for general information. It is not a substitute for medical advice from a health-care professional and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your information to any third-party. We will only use your information as necessary to respond to your requests. Read full disclaimer here.